Submit Requests


There are three options to submit research requests into the Food Crop Program. The first is the Project Clearance Request. Fill this form out if you know a specific active ingredient you want tested under Residue Studies (need level of residues for food safety) or Performance Studies (need efficacy or crop safety data to support as a labeled use). The second option is to submit a “Me To” request for Residue Projects others have requested previously (this is actually the first step). The third option is to submit research requests is the Integrated Solutions Request. Use this form if you have a disease, pest, or weed issue where you need options for an integrated management approach incorporating conventional tools and biopesticides. To submit requests under these three scenarios, follow these Instructions.

Project Clearance Request

Integrated Solutions Request