About the Event
The annual IR-4 Project Research Symposium: Food Crops took place virtually on Tuesday April 11, 2023 from 1-4pm EDT.
During this virtual event, presenters shared research results from Integrated Solutions and Product Performance trials on food crops. Results from these trials are used to identify potential pest management solutions for specialty crops, and to support product registrations.
The following topics were presented during the 2023 Research Symposium. Presentation recordings are uploaded below!
- IS00397: Control of Thrips in Green Onion
- IS00382: Control of Hemp Russet Mites in Hemp
- IS00166: Control of Cabbage Root Maggots in Brassicas
- PR#12299: Performance of Spiropidion Against Whiteflies and Aphids Under Greenhouse Conditions
- IS00027 & PR#13137: Performance of Broflanilide and Isocycloseram against Wireworms in Sweetpotato
- PR#13104 & 13101: Performance of Spinosad Seed Treatments Against Seedcorn Maggots in Snap Beans and Sweet Corn
WEED SCIENCE RESEARCH
PLANT PATHOLOGY RESEARCH